Facebook Profilinizi Kontrol Edin!(Turkey)

                                                                                            

Facebook Profilinizi Kontrol Edin!(Turkey)




Control the Ads You See

What are my ad preferences and how can I adjust them on Facebook?Adjust how ads on Facebook are shown to you

Can I block or hide ads showing on my Facebook account?How can I give feedback about the ads I see on FacebookThere are a few ways to give us feedback about the ads you see on Facebook. Giving us feedback will impact which ads we show you in the future. To give us feedback:

Tell us more about what you like. Liking Pages and adding things you like to your profile (example: movies, bands, sports teams) will help us show you more relevant ads.



#Facebook Profilinizi Kontrol Edin!(Turkey)#Turkey#Istanbul#

Comments

Make Money from Home

Electronic brachytherapy--current status and future directions

Matcha Slim - ITALY

O Caps - SPAIN

Watch romantic videos! (Qatar)

Xiaomi – FRANCE

Diaxil - ROMANIA

Keto Bullet – USA

$500 Gift Card – Paypal-UK

US Win10+ Chrome-USA